Broasted Crispy Chicken Ingredients:
1 kilo chicken, cut into separate pieces
Salt, pepper and spices as desired
1 teaspoon cumin
300 g rusk
How to make broasted crispy chicken:
- Wash the chicken well.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon, spices, cumin, onions and ginger.
- Leave the chicken to marinate for an hour.
- Dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the breadcrumbs.
- Put the chicken in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Heat the oil on a high flame.
- Put the chicken in the oil, after a minute, turn the heat to medium.
- Fry the chicken until it turns golden.
- Lift the chicken, drain and serve hot.