Smoked haddock quiche recipe
• Preheat the stove to 180°C/350°F/Gas mark 4. Carry out the cake and
use to line a 23cm/9in flan dish.
• Dissolve the spread in a pot, and sweat the onion until delicate. Mix in the
flour, then, at that point, the milk, and bring to the bubble, blending consistently.
• Eliminate the sauce from the hotness and add the eggs and a big part of the
cheddar. Season with salt and pepper.
• Orchestrate the chipped fish and tomatoes on the cake, and pour the sauce
absurd. Sprinkle with the leftover cheddar.
• Heat in the stove for 30-40 minutes until set and brilliant brown.
225g/8oz instant shortcrust
1 onion, cut
⁄2oz plain flour
125ml/4fl oz milk
3 eggs, beaten
75g/3oz cheddar, ground
225g/8oz cooked smoked
3 tomatoes, cleaved
salt and newly ground dark pepper